A character made by CrossverseCrisis.
The son of the legendary Star Knight and a kind mother, Aaron was a gifted and precious kid in his life. He always held his head high in down times, always lends a hand to those in need of help out of the kindness of his heart, giving comfort to those who are down and in sadness, helping out the community in his area when necessary, everything about this boy in his life was for out of the goodness in his heart to everyone he meets. One person in particular, however, is someone who shares his desire in life among other things: Patrick Walker, the only one who since childhood shared his dream of meeting other worlds and people outside of their own.
While Aaron was rather acceptent of the world he lived in (though not without even expressing some disappointment in how it's gone in some ways) and Patrick was more of just...well less acceptent of their world, both had the burning desire to reach out to other places and worlds. Can't helping themselves of wanting to travel to other worlds to meet new people and see new places and sights. This being a thing they've had since they were five years old. But they eventually resigned to staying in their own world. Trying to enjoy whatever life and experiences they have while they're alive.
But all of this would change one day when the teens were out walking around town after school...
Aaron is a fairly skinned teen with a muscled build and above average height. His hair is of a jet black color in a spiked up hairstyle that's reminiscent of a Super Saiyan from Dragon Ball (as Patrick noted from time to time when people talk about Aaron's hair).
His normal wear is of a simple loose white v-neck t-shirt with black short sleeves. He wears black pants with two belts worn around his waist (one is worn loosely around his waist) with a pair of shield shaped patterns on the side of his pants + a pair of simple yet oddly shaped underline curves to go along with the pants. Foot-wear wise, his shoes are a pair of dark leather shoes with no socks.
Aaron is more simple in personality compared to his more open-minded friend and companion, Patrick. At his core, he is a kind, gentle, and soft-spoken individual who desires nothing more than to see the people's he's been friends with or even just merely encounter to be happy. He always keeps a cool-headed mind at all times in general when dealing with any possible situations, adapting to the situation as best as he can and, depending on what it is, tries to lighten the mood up with high hopes and spirits (although his friend is a much capable person in this regard). Most times in general, he's rather calm and cool and relaxed in life. Taking in everything in a manner that Patrick often tells of it as the saying of "Going with the flow". Showing how flexible Aaron can be in most things as he goes on with his life.
However good he may be, Aaron can also be of a rather fun individual despite not looking the part. Having spent many years dealing and going along with Patrick's antics, he's developed a sort of his own playful side to him. Willing to bring out laughs out of either himself for his own amusement or liven up the mood around them (though it normally becomes that of weirdness than of humor but it eventually grows on those they meet when doing this).
One interesting trait of Aaron's that's kept to everyone until they see it is the anger he possess inside of him. This anger is shown to manifest in a number of ways, usually when it occurs in two things: 1) When the weak and innocent are harmed for what can amount to no reason at all or if it is done out of spite, malice, self-amusement, or otherwise. Which shown to be the most reasonable and sensible one. And 2) If his hair is ever insulted in any way that Aaron may perceive as an insult. The teens hair was rather strange of this as he kept it long for as long as he was in middle school. It is also rather cherishing to him as it is one that people recognize him for sometimes as belonging to one who is high and lends his kindness to everyone he meets to the best of his ability. Though it is of rather a weak and even deemed as a ridiculous reason, his many friends and allies that he, Patrick, and others eventually learn how much it meant for him (especially when learning that it was hair that his mother loved seeing him in with as well as that of his father, whom his was once like that in his youth).
Alignment: Neutral Good
Name: Aaron Rashin Myers, "Myers boy", "The Light of God"
Classification: Human, Multiversal Hero and Traveler
Date of Birth: August 7th, 2000
- Zodiac: Leo
Age: 15-17 (Beginning Arc), 17-19 (Middle Arc), 19~ (End Arc), 30+ (End of Series)
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 105 kg
Hair Color: Black, varies when utilizing his friends/allies abilities and weapons. Gold yellow when using his solar energy form
Eye Color: Monochrome Black, varies when utilizing his friends/allies abilities and weapons. Gold when using his solar energy form
Values: friendship and loyalty, family, pride,
Special Battle Themes:
- Kleon (Direct ancestor)
- Kiyo Rashin (Grandfather, deceased)
- Elina Myers (Grandmother)
- Joel Rashin Myers (Father, presumably deceased)
- Loreen Myers (Mother)
- Patrick Walker (Uncle)
- Roman Pierce (Uncle)
- Acantha Watson (Aunt)
- Jonathan Myers (Son)
Tier: 9-B, higher with solar empowerment | At least 7-B, likely higher. 7-A with Light of the Solar God
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Stats, Skilled H2H Fighter, Master Weapon fighter (though he prefers using his own bare hands as weapons, he has been shown to be very proficient in the use of various weapons like swords, spears/staffs/lances, etc.), Fire Manipulation, Solar Energy Absorption (doing so will allow him to heal all his wounds and stamina back up) and Empowerment (can also use this to boost his physical stats)
Attack Potency: Wall level (Can tear down walls with his punches) | At least City level+, likely higher (Is exceptionally shown to be strong compared to most servants of this power range. Has diverted attacks from the likes of Heracles and Saber Alter as well as Gawain). Mountain level with Light of the Solar God (Is more than powerful enough to take on said servants above to a near even fight)
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reactions and combat speed (Equal to Patrick) | High Hypersonic (Able to match up with the servants who all fight at these levels of speed as well as keep up with Patrick's speed)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Comparable to, if not stronger, than Patrick who can throw a chaos creature twice the height and weight of the average man with near ease) | Class 25+ (Has shown himself able to hold back sword blows from even the likes of Saber Alter)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | At least City Class+. Mountain Class with Light of the Solar God
Durability: Wall level | Mountain level (Can handle Saber Alter's attacks for some time)
Range: Melee level range, extended range with weapons, objects, and solar ki power. Up to at least tens of thousands of kilometers with Sañjīva, possibly much higher (About the same length and range as Patrick's Arbuda ability. Also shown to have it's own sun, but it's uncertain of whether it truly goes beyond its known highest range or not)
Weaknesses: Will go on a frenzy if anyone or thing messes with his hair in anyway (in battle it could be a very good thing. But this no longer becomes a problem over time as he later cuts his hair down to a shorter length). There can be times where Aaron's stamina won't be all up when absorbing solar energy whenever he is badly injured (i.e he could be all wounded and injured and have them healed up in broad daylight but his stamina won't be all up as it normally would).
Powers and abilities: Same as before in addition to: Pocket Reality Manipulation via Sañjīva
Attack Potency: Solar System level (was noted to have around the same level of power as Elias if not higher even, has shown the capability to fight against the likes of Base Thor, Elizabeth, and Sora on equal grounds, can move numerous stars of various sizes and types with ease, caused several dozen supernova's to go off that created a giant star shaped-like explosion), higher with Solar Empowerment. Can negate durability through the use of certain hamon techniques (the hamon also allows Aaron to use it's solar-like ki energy to burn and disintegrate an enemy on a cellular level)
Lifting Strength: Class M+, likely higher via powerscaling
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System level (able to take hits from Sora and Elizabeth); Possibly Low Complex Multiverse level when Avalon is used and activated
Range: Extended melee range with Keyblade. Several thousand kilometers with magic.
(To be worked on later...)
Work in progress...
-"Power to interact with others": Aaron's special ability and his signature power as a member of the line of Multiversal Guardians of the Rashin/Myers bloodline. An unusual power even among others before him, Aaron has the special ability of gaining any powers of those he's interacted with. This means that anyone that Aaron has ever interacted with will allow him to gain their abilities. This is done through a spiritual, mental and even emotional link that Aaron creates with the person or entity he's becoming acquainted with. If Aaron manages to be friends with them (genuinely, of course) and the receptive befriends and trusts him in turn as a friend and ally, the link is complete and thus allows Aaron to use their abilities. It is not just powers that he is limited to gaining. It is also other aspects like the persons' techniques, weaponry and protection (ex. armor) and other items that Aaron can also gain and use for battle.
Additionally, Aaron can also summon said beings to aid him in battle or animals and beasts (ranging even to those of legends and myths) for aid as well. He also even gains a form that relates to whoever he has gotten his powers/weapons from (this can be in the form of an additional accessory on his being, to either a partial/full transformation, or just a change of clothes that fits with who he has used the power/weapon from). Aaron could, at time, refuse to take up a power or other such element of the person or such being he's gotten to be with. These are the people that Aaron has interacted with and has thus gained their use of aid (work in progress):
There are, however, limitations or things Aaron cannot gain with this ability or otherwise:
1) Aaron cannot gain a persons' power, weapon, and/or armor if he has not ever interacted with said person at all or has never known them personally in any part of their life. This means that even if he had read up about the person (like reading up on King Arthur or Heracles or Jean D' Arc and so on) or any source that tells of the person, it will not count as a form of interaction as Aaron's ability works on a personal level between himself and the one he's interacted with.
2) The one that Aaron has interacted with can refuse to not lend their aid of either their powers, weapon, or themselves regardless of how much he's gotten to know and be friends with them and how familiar he is with them. These reasons can range from the being needing that power at whatever potential threat they may face on their end, to thinking Aaron could handle fine enough without needing them (though this can overturn by Aaron really needing it or the person he's become allies/friends with finally lends their aid to him).
3) There is a certain level of skill and proficiency that Aaron needs when utilizing certain powers or weapons of the person he has become friends/allies with. Even if Aaron did possess such a strong bond with someone and is able to easily use their powers/weapons or other, he may possess less skill or potency with their abilities. (Work in progress)
Power of the Eight Fiery Hells: An ability used when succumbing to his inner anger and tapping into his partial demigod power, Aaron is capable of using flames based on the Eight Fire Hells of Naraka (in contrast to his friend Patrick whose domain is power over ice). These abilities are listed and described as follow here:
- Sañjīva: Similar to Patrick's ability of Arbuda, Aaron's technique creates a personal reality that stretches up to at least an entire cities length. In contrast to his friend, this field is of a fiery hell plain that is of scorching hot flames and heated rock surface beneath everyones feet (the temperature being as hot as that of a stars surface) with volcanos contained in it from a distance. The field is also constantly struck by solar winds, with temperatures reaching from all the way as high as 1.4 million degrees Fahrenheit and going at speeds of up to 750 kilometers a second (Mach 2,204 in other words). Also much like his friends, Aaron's flames in this world can ignore natural heat and fire resistance and can affect the very soul itself, making it a very hard place to be fighting and surviving in. It is also in a constant time of day, with it having it's very own sun in said reality (thus suggesting it may be much larger inside than to those outside of the field). In addition to all of this, the flames of Myers are increased tremendously as they can now burn hotter than the core of a nuke, even once having been noted to be as hot as the suns core. And it was even further noted that, had it not been for it's top range limit (prior to the boys training and control of his inner rage), would his power allowed him to be able to cause "flames of disaster capable of burning up the very planet itself". Showing just how formidable the boy could be if he doesn't keep himself in check.
- Kālasūtra: Summons "black threaded lines" all over the targets body that Aaron can use in either two ways: Burning them in specific lines all over their body with the flames of Sañjīva, or mark them to be used to slice them apart with summoned fire weapons like axes or chainsaws (with said lines passively burning them but at a much slower pace so as to slowly torture them as Aaron goes to cutting them apart). In the case of the second method should Aaron manage to cut them, the separated parts end up lighting up in the realms flames (with the affected target still alive even then as they burn in the flames of the demon).
- Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno (One for all, all for one):
-His headband (not shown on picture). Uses it only when he's not holding back (kind of like when Zoro gets serious and wears his bandanna).
-Vajra Gauntlets: Golden gauntlets that cover up his arms and layered with black markings around them. (WIP)
Facts about the character/Trivia
- Aaron started out as just another minor character who was still being fleshed out before eventually becoming a main character himself.
- When he was first created, Aaron was just a body guard for another one of my characters as well being one of the most physically powerful guys ever, such as being capable of taking on the likes of Akainu, Akuma, Akira Kongou, DION, Alfonso, etc. Especially against Roman Pierce who happened to be able to match and defeat Akuma and Akainu in battle.
- Yeah, VERY OLD idea from a few years back.
- The reason why Aaron prefers using his fists as weapons is because he wants to inflict pure, physical pain on his enemies rather than letting a weapon of any kind do it for him. Gauntlets and Knuckle based weapons don't count, however.
- His power to be able to move celestial bodies (like stars, for instance) later on in his life is directly inspired by a few of Promestein's Starcross characters (particularly that of Kyarne) and that of the Tenha no Kamae stance from Hokuto no Ken.
- Move idea might possibly retcon, though. But it's still a very cool idea, personally.
- One of my characters i would often dream up going to different worlds, Aaron is someone that would likely any place he would go to. The ones in particular would be that of the Touhou Project verse, the Kingdom Hearts verse, the Starcross verse, Toriko verse, Steven Universe, and some more among all others.