Bigley is a deity in the Smashverse universe. He was the one who created life alongside other Gods and is depicted as a stick figure with wings for hands.
He is a creature bigger than anything in the universe and the universe itself, thus in order to prevent crushing life forms, he usually resides in a universe he created to where he can grow himself and still have room to spare.
Bigley is a God, but has a personality like the average person, and sometimes visits the universe in a shrunken state where he is at least 8'4 in order to prevent crushing everything. He is also stated to be Ridley's (from Metroid) older brother.
Powers and stats
Tier: 2-C In his true form, 4-B In his weaker form.
Origin: Smashverse, Miiverse (former meme), Bigley's Revenge (surprisingly, a real game)
Powers and Abilities: True Flight, Shape Shift, Weather Manipulation, Fire Breath, Super Strength, Immersurable Speed, Super Durability, Size Manipulation.
Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level In his true form, Solar System level In his weaken state.
Speed: Immeasurable. Nigh-Omnipresent if you will.
Lifting Strength: Universal in true form, Pre-stellar in weaker state.
Striking Strength: Multi Universal in true form, Class XPJ in weaker form
Durability: Multi Universe level in true form, Solar system level in weaker form
Range: Can potentially reach the ends of the universe if serious.
Standard Equipment: His abilities
Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient (Knows every event that currently happened in history, however he cannot predict the future or gain knowledge on specific beings he's never encountered.)
Weakness: None have been recorded, but it has been shown he dislikes the smell of onions.
- Bigley Punch: Bigley shape shifts into a giant fist and punches the opponent
- Bigley Charge: Bigley charges himself at his opponent at blinding speeds
- Bigley Tornado: He transforms into a tornado and spins around. Has little range, but is devastating.
- Sandstorm: Bigley can summon a sandstorm, usually filled with projectiles.
- Fire Blast: Bigley can shoot fire out of his mouth or even nose if he feels like it.
- Flight: Self explanatory.
Key: Big | Shrunken