The ability to manipulate the bones of oneself and/or others. The user has complete control over the bones of oneself and others, including growing, shaping, manipulating density/weight, using as projectiles/weapons, etc. They can also manipulate bare skeletons or separate bones. Bone Manipulation can be used to splinter, deform, and otherwise render bones useless in combat.
- Bone Control
- Controlled Bone Growth
- Dead Bone Pulse/Shikotsumyaku
- Bone Destruction/Deformation
- May be limited to manipulating the bones of others or only themselves.
- Skin may be torn open in order for bones to emerge, and user may be against over-usage.
- Causing bones to exude from body or break can be still painful.
- The bones themselves can only handle so much pressure without a second power assisting.