The Sunshade Moth is a moth that was shot into the sun with a splicer cannon, and absorbed energy from the sun upon contact.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 4-C via size, High 4-C via Sun Core Explosion
Name: Sunshade Moth
Classification: Moth infused with the Sun
Powers and Abilities: Heat Generation, Enviromental Darkening, Enviromental Brightening, Instant Regeneration(High: if there is a source of plasma nearby), Light Absorption, Heat Absorption, Flight (being a moth and all)
Attack Potency: Small Star Level, (The moth is about 1/3 the size of the sun after absorbing power) Large Star Level+ via Core Explosion
Speed: Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: N/A
Striking Strength: Class XGJ
Durability: Small Star Level (Regeneration makes it difficult to finish off though)
Range: Solar System Range
Standard Equipment: N/A
Weaknesses: Tends to be dormant
- Sun Core Explosion: The Moth's ultimate attack. The attack releases an explosion that hits with the force of the sun itself and the power of a supernova, in addition to hot plasma flying everywhere. This attack leaves the moth unable to move for a while due to the overload of power.
- Light Shade/Darkness Shade: The moth uses plasmic sun energy to brighten/darken the enviroment
- Plasmic Regeneration: The moth can regenerate endlessly so long as there is a plasma source nearby
- Heat Wave: An attack that releases massive heat waves causing anything around it to melt, or in the case of more resistant foes, sweat profusely and dehydrate.
- Light Absorption: The moth is capable of absorbing any light based attack for energy gaining and healing purposes.