This has been taken directly from VS Battles.
Info of this kind can also be searched up at Superpower wiki.
The ability to manipulate electricity. User can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) which gives the user control over electric fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism.
At times, users may also have some sort of Weather Manipulation by creating thunderstorms with their powers and making lightning rain from the clouds at will or statistics amplification by absorbing the energy of other sources of electricity.
- Electric Current Manipulation
- Electric Charge Manipulation
- Lightning Bending/Control/Manipulation
- Lightning Element Control
- Lightning Release/Raiton
- Electricity/Lightning Mimicry
- Generate electricity in one's body
- Shoot bolts of lightning (sometimes from any part of the body)
- Create ionic storms
- Wall crawling by using static cling
- Create electric bombs
- Power electronic devices
- Draw power from electrical devices or thunderstorms
- Ride electrical currents
- Create shields of lightning
- Charge objects with electricity, heating them and/or turning them static
- High level users can manipulate humans' movements by redirecting the electric signals between the brain and nerves
- Can manipulate matter by manipulating the electron bonds between particles
- Can manipulate kinetic energy by manipulating the energy of moving electrons
- Draw in power from lightning storms to increase one's electric abilities
- Pass their electric power through water like an electric eel
- Heal people through electricity
- Drain people's neuro-electrical energy
- Control and manipulate electrical devices (such as projecting your image on TV screens)
- May be unable to create electricity, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Electricity can be insulated by non-conductive matter such as air.
- Electricity may be redirected by certain materials.
- May be limited only to the path of least resistance.
- May become useless if confronted by electrical resistant materials such as rubber or silicate.
- May have to find electrical sources of power in order to recharge.
- Reflection Manipulation could cause a problem since it's unclear if users are immune or not.
- May have problems using electronics.
- Users may short circuit if hit with water.
- Electricity needs a conductor like metal or water too move through.