Taken from VS Battles Wiki, info can also be found over at Superpower Wiki.
Users can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, hail, icicles, ice spikes, glaciers, pack ice, frost, polar ice caps and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations. Ice that freezes at Absolute Zero temperatures can also be considered a form of durability negation due to working on the atomic level and freezing the target's body to such a point that their body collapses under their own mass.
- Ice Attacks
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate cold for various effects, freezing areas of differing sizes/shapes and/or objects for several effects:
- Cold Energy Manipulation
- Frostbite to freeze anything to atomic levels making it fragile.
- Cellular Disintegration by causing frostbites that cannot be repaired.
- Create/generate/increase ice.
- Burrowing with a choice between simply gliding through ice or leaving a tunnel.
- Ice Negation
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate ice.
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Shard Manipulation
- Cryokinetic Constructs including weapons, walls, armors or allies/servants.
- Move/lift ice at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in the vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Cryokinetic Surfing
- Elemental Flight using ice.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be unable to create ice, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Creation of ice may depend on the amount of moisture available, dry areas could make this difficult or impossible.
- Ice is affected by everything that normal ice would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the ice in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces: