|“||Pain. Sadness. Anger. All are meaningless if you have the power to stand up to it. And contrary to what you may believe, we all have this power. Therefore believe in yourself. Your friends will not always be there in your time on need. During those times, you must exert your will and fight until your existence ends!||„|
|~ Kira to a mentally broken and fearful Ke Alli|
Kirā is an OC created by Dragonmasterxyz.
Kirā is the direct descendant of Fenrir, the Heroic Stigmata Warwolf who aided Kasairyu in defeating Zavin and Yu Fon. She is a member of the Neo Holy Order along with Chase, Karma and Lambda. She has the ability to change her weapon to anything she sees fit. Meaning she is prepared for any situation since her weapons all have different properties and abilities. She also is a natural telekinetic due to her father's genes as a natural telekinetic. She is technically an Egyptian princess, but she rarely is home as she works and lives at the Yuracion Nexus. She is Chase's girlfriend. Like the other members of the Neo Holy Order she's equal in power to the others.
Kirā is a very knightly and kind person. She is similar to Chase as she can be somewhat sarcastic. She is strict but out-going and very lovable. One thing that is known about her is that she is in all honestly, the most quirky person in the Nexus. She can be easily excited by new things due to her natural curiosity. She is also very passionate in almost everything she does. She is known for being quite competitive as well and does her best to overpower her opponents in any event. She is also extremely intelligent and is someone who like to think before she acts. She is also shown to be quite intimidating and seems to have some form of natural authority over the other members of her group...in a some odd way. She has also been described as "Adorkable" due to her natural quirky nature overall. She loves sweets and she has a thing for.....dog-food. Must be her Warwolf side.... It has been stated multiple times that she is a workaholic and cannot sit still for too long without taking action. This causes her friends, family and especially Chase to worry about as sometimes she works too hard and ends up overworking herself. Her relationship with Chase is very endearing as Chase seems to open up more to her than anyone else other than family.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Name: Kirā Phyrra
Origin: Yuracion Absolon
Age: 16 (Beginning), 18 (End)
Classification: Human/ Stigmata Warwolf Hybrid, Neo Holy Order Member, Human/Cherubim Hybrid
Date of Birth: June 17, 50XX
- Zodiac/Horoscope: Gemini
Birthplace: Yuracion Nexus Dimension
Weight: 167 lbs
Likes: Weapons and Training
Dislikes: Sitting in one place for too long, Those who give up on themselves.
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Silver
Hobbies: Training, Buying Weapons, Reading Manga/AManhwa, Watching Anime, Playing Video Games, Doing Missions
Animal Power: Stigmata WarWolf
Battle Type: Balance
Affiliation: Yuracion Nexus
Previous Affiliation: None
Tier: 3-B | Low 2-C | 2-B | High 2-A | Low 1-B | 1-A | At least High 1-C
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, Reality Warping, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Energy Absorption, Teleportation, Portal Creation, Forcefield Creation, Durability Negation, Dimensional BFR, Weapon Mastery, Can negate Regenration (High-Godly), Power Nullification with her Stigmata. Attack Absorption with various weapons, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Adaptation (Her body and mind gains the properties of her weapons including Akashiala), Teleportation,Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Can attack Non-Corporeal opponents, Matter Manipulation, Regeneration (Mid-Godly), All of her weapons give her a resistance and the ability to absorb various powers, Conceptual Erasure, Can kill Abstract, Acausual and Conceptual Beings, Time Paradox Immunity, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, BFR, Conceptual Attacks and Existence Erasure, Nonexistence Erasure, Can overwrite Power Nullification, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8) | Regeneration (True-Godly), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Can now negate True-Godly Regeneration, Immortality (Type 10), Acausality.
Attack Potency: Multi-Galaxy level+ (Via powerscaling to Chase, Lambda and Karma as they are all complete equals as members of the Neo Holy Order) | High Universe Level (Defeated Adrian who could create a space-time continuum out of data) | Multiverse Level (Helped combat Blurado along with Celio, Kai, Keenan and Shiro. Stated to have been able to defeat Blurado at full power as she was injured during the fight since she fought Sakura) | High Multiverse Level+ (After getting her "final" limiter removed she trained for 5 months like everyone else. After training Kasairyu stated that they gained the power to destroy an infinite amount of 5-Dimensional space. Their power was stated to match that of Yvonne and Vice)| Low Hyperverse level (Managed to effortlessly fight off Equilis soldiers and monsters. Each one of these foes has 11-Dimensional power. Is stronger than Calvin who defeated Arcana who reached 12-D power.)| Outerverse level (Had her final limiter removed in which allowed her to be above dimensions and to be able to match the Yuracion Devas. She is still considered to be stronger than Chase)| At least High Complex Multiverse level (While generally restricted)
Speed: Massively FTL+ ( via powerscaling.) | Immeasurable | Irrelevant | Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Multi-Galactic Class | Universal+ | Multiversal | High Multiversal+ | Low Hyperversal | Outerversal | At least High Complex Multiversal
Durability: Multi-Galaxy Level+ | Universe Level+ | Multiverse Level | High Multiverse Level+ | Low Hyperverse level | Outerverse level | At least High Complex Multiverse level
Range: Universal | Multiversal | Infinite
Intelligence: Kira is a very skilled fighter and has been noted countless times as being the strongest and most talented fighter in her generation. This is according to the entire Multiverse. She is also known for being able to adapt to new situations instantly as well as keep her calm throughout a fight.
Weaknesses: Rabbits, Ducks, and Cranberries. Once a weapon is destroyed it takes 5 minutes for it to regenerate.
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Weapon Change: Kira can change her weapons in a literal instant with this skill. She has a weapon for every situation.
- Ignis: A fire based sword in the shape of a red, blue and white flames. This weapon gives her power over fire.
- Fulgar: A lightning based spear. The blade is in the shape of a blue and gold thunderbolt. This weapon gives her the power over electricity,
- Nymph: A water based staff. It is as blue as the ocean. This gives her the power over water.
- Silph: Dual wind based bladed fans. These fans are white with jade blades. This gives her the power over wind.
- Paradiso: A light based shield. The shield is silver and gold with light energy seals floating around her. These seals become other shields and automatically protects her. This weapon gives her the power over light.
- Purgatorio: A darkness based scythe. The scythe is black and violet and emanates darkness. This gives her power over darkness. This weapon also allows her to cast instant death attacks and obliterate one's life span to 0. She can also rip souls out from others. This is strong enough to rip out the souls of Harvesters who naturally resist their own soul rip attacks.
- Gaia: An earth based hammer. This black and brown hammer gives her the power over earth.
- Icerus: An iced based sword. This silvery blade with a crystal-like appearance gives her the power of ice.
- Akashiala: Kira's most powerful weapon. These are dual swords that are multicolored. This sword give Kira the power of all her other weapons and the power to erase one from existence. The downside is that Akashiala requires so much Yuracion Energy that she runs out of power very quickly.
- Akashic Blade: Kira performs a combination of 3 sword strikes with Akashiala. The first strike places a glowing stigmata on the spot she strikes. She then strikes again leaving another stigmata elsewhere. Finally the last strike leaves a third mark. The stigmata's then glow even more brightly and the breaks. The breaking of the stigmata's severly damage the target. This attack negates regen and resistances.
Key: Yuracion Tournament Arc | Bellum Regionis Arc | Amatagarai Arc | Hornet Awakening Arc | Equilis Rebellion Arc | Limiter Release Arc and Beyond | Restricted