|“||You're comparing him to me? I had heard of the foolishness of men but never had I bothered with your kind. The difference between him and I is that while he could punch someone and wipe them out, I could flick someone and wipe out their entire race. And that's being generous.||„|
|~ Lord Zeth to Maria regarding the massive difference in power between himself and Aikkon.|
Just as every higher Multiverse has its Celestial and every lower Multiverse has its Omni-king, every Universal Constellation has its God of Destruction.
Tasked with presiding over these Constellations, maintaining peace and the delicate balance of creation and destruction, Lord Zeth is the God of Destruction of one of the many Universal Constellations under the rule of Dexous. Alongside his attendant and Martial Arts instructor, Veques, Zeth is easily among the most powerful combatants in his Constellation, surpassed only by Veques.
He has taken a great interest in the Henshin King, Yasai and his long-time rival, Aikkon. Lord Zeth is nearing the end of his 10 million year long reign as God of Destruction. If he cannot find a suitable replacement, he will be eradicated by Veques or Dexous if the former cannot bring herself to do it. If he can, then he is free to live a life a of peace and have some sort of pride in previous life he lead.
Appearance and Personality
A 5'5'' deity that takes the appearance of a green creature that seems to resemble a humanoid lizard, with the exception of his face which is surprisingly human. He typically wears a very large and grandiose robe when not battling and a specially made Gi for combat. His Gi is primarily green with a red undershirt with red, fingerless gloves and red boots. The robe Lord Zeth wears is made from many valuable materials from different Universes. The material he wears from Universe 15 is a large diamond from Earth.
Lord Zeth can be described as selfish, rude, arrogant and almost always angry. He has an extreme temper, and once destroyed 30 Universes after losing 3 consecutive games of chess. He vents out this anger by destroying worlds, Galaxies, Universes. He loves food, and will sometimes destroy worlds because he doesn't like their foods. However, he has also lent his assistance to planets that has foods he likes, specifically Earth.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-C
Origin: Dragon Soul
Classification: Deity, Martial Artist
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Endurance, master martial artist, True Flight, Energy Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid), resistance to time manipulation, immunity to fire, ice and electricity, telekinesis and telepathy, atomic manipulation (a very high-end ability, Lord Zeth can make lesser combatants (combatants with less power than himself) die by forcing the atoms within them to explode.), exempt from standard laws (as he can destroy atoms), durability negation and existence erasure (via exitium), energy manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Universe level (Although a single Universal Constellation only possesses 20 Universes, each of them have many branching timelines. Lord Zeth; as well as the other Gods of Destruction, can destroy his Universal Constellation with ease)
Speed: Immeasurable (beyond 3-Dimensional travel, like his mentor)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (beyond 3-Dimensional concepts of mass)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Universal
Durability: At least Multi-Universe level (can survive the destruction of his own Universal Constellation, quite easily according to Veques)
Standard Equipment: Robes and a Nigh-Indestructible Gi
Intelligence: Extremely High. Lord Zeth has been a God of Destruction for millions, as such he has amassed a vast repertoire of abilities, is among the most skilled combatants of his Universal Constellation and possesses a wealth of experience.
Weaknesses: Extreme Arrogance
Notable Attacks and Techniques
- Now You've Made Me Mad!: A side-effect of Lord Zeth becoming angered. His aura grows and his attacks attain a much larger radius and a slight increase in power. He can attain a similar increase on his own.
- Feel My Anger, You Insect: Lord Zeth erupts and generates thousands of energy projectiles that surround him. After charging for a period, he unleashes them in one or every direction. The attack can be used as a shield if he is attacked before he uses the attack.
- Time For Your World To Fall!: An attack that Lord Zeth uses to destroy anything from a world to a Universe. It can take up to a minute to charge up. It is a giant orb of Energy that he charges above his head. Upon being unleashed, the attack maintains a gravitational pull that can absorb and crush anything from planets to multiple Galaxies if charged for long enough.
- The End Is Here: An omni-directional energy blast that is capable, at its peak it can destroy an entire UC. He can use it amidst an opponent's own attacks, ending them and counterattacking with devastating force.
- Atomic Eruption: A testament to Lord Zeth's unearthly might, he can force atoms to explode. This can be done en masse to instantly kill a person, or to destroy spatial bodies.
- Exitium: Zeth's most powerful attack, one possessed by all Gods of Destruction. This ability allows him to destroy anything within his own UC outright. Their spirits do not go to either Heaven or Hell, nor to limbo, instead they to are destroyed.