The ability to manipulate magnetic fields. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
Users can generate, control and manipulate magnetism in all its forms, whether it be natural (planetary, solar, lunar, stellar, magnetosphere, magnetic materials/ferromagnetism, etc.), organic (generated by the electric currents of living beings) or artificial (everything creating/using electricity). User can affect any matter that is magnetic (iron, nickel, cobalt and their alloys, some rare earth metals, naturally-occurring minerals such as lodestone) manipulating and controlling them as they will and indirectly use them to manipulate other things.
Note that this power isn't Metal Manipulation, it is the ability to control magnetism, but using this capability a Magnetism Manipulator can control certain metals.
- Create/generate/increase metallic materials.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate all metallic substances.
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Polish metal.
- Repair metal objects.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks
- Metal Detection
- Metal Dust Manipulation
- Move/lift metal at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if they have a way to survive the experience.
- Elemental Flight using metal.
- Matter Surfing by riding metallic object.
- May be limited to controlling existing/local magnetic fields.
- Magnetism in objects is destroyed at high temperatures.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user. Metal is affected by everything that normal metals would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Melt under extreme heat (Fire Manipulation or Magma Manipulation).
- Turn brittle and shatter under extreme cold (Freezing).
- Can be rusted (Water Manipulation or Rust Manipulation).
- Extremely vulnerable to Electricity and Magnetism Manipulation, though some metals (such as gold) are not magnetic.
- User may be limited to manipulating the metal which makes up their bodies.