Music Manipulation: The ability to simply manipulate the art of music. a variation of Art manipulation and Sound Manipulation.
The capabilities to using this power is that the user can manipulate and generate music, which is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.
A couple main ways one can use this power is through:
- Musical Empathy: The ability to gain various abilities based on what type of music one listens to or plays.
- Musical Healing: Healing oneself and/or others through the power of playing music.
- Music Empowerment: The ability to become more powerful, stronger, faster, durable, etc. when they are in contact with music.
All of this can be achieved by playing, singing, listening, etc. to music.
- May be rendered powerless in the absence of music or sound.
- There may be unexpected effects from a variety of music.
- May require an instrument to use.
- Silence Manipulation is especially effective against this type of user.
- Sound Nullification.
- Same thing will happen if users ears are deafened or damaged.