Once a master professor, now a maniacal hybrid, Prof. Nexus physically implanted himself into a computer program of infinite universal spaces and theories. With his splicing expertise, and pure madness, he became a being of unholy terror. Now he spends his days working his mad business and letting his creations wreak havoc on Earth, and beyond.
Powers and Stats
Name: Prof. Nexus/Negative Nexus
Age: Presumably in his 50s
Classification: Professor/Scientist/Computer Program/Hybrid
Powers and Abilities: Infinite Universal Manipulation/Creation/Destruction, Gene Splicing, Mind Control, Knowledge Absorption, Spatial Shifting, Negative Shifting, Atomic Fusion, Matter Manipulation, Quantum Probability Manipulation, Mind Alteration
Attack Potency: Multiverse Level+ (Via fusing with his computer, and gaining infinite universes)
Lifting Strength: Irrelevant
Striking Strength: Multiversal Class
Durability: Multiverse Level+ (Must be destroyed on a multiversal level and then some)
Range: Infinite Universes
Standard Equipment: His Computer(which has fused with him)
Intelligence: Super Genius (Has absorbed the knowledge of all the internet in addition to already being a genius prior)
Weaknesses: He's nuts...
- Matter Manipulation: Nexus can literally twist, turn, warp, rip, and swing matter through, apart, and around. Whether it be stretching a planet to the size of a line, or making his opponent's head so heavy, they can't stand.
- Atomic Fusion: Nexus uses his powers of atomic fusion to rearrange, splice, & fuse any atoms he wants.
- Negative Shift: Nexus shifts the fabric of the multiverse creating spatial distortions that impair the opponent's ability to approach him.
- Polygonal Rotating Cube: Nexus uses a polygonal cube that rotates at ungodly speeds to attack his opponent. He can move it around with ease, and he can't be damaged by it.
- Numeric Code: Nexus summons a firewall that consists of electronic numbers that deal vicious damage upon contact. Once again, Nexus is unharmed by these numbers.
- Nexus Crush: Nexus literally rips apart chunks of the multiverse, and uses them as melee weapons.
- Mind Manipulation: Negative Nexus literally alters his opponent's mental state, making them do his bidding, or damaging their mind.
- Negative Vision: A stare that traps the opponent, causing them to hallucinate a vicious grayscale nightmare. Objects spin rapidly, the background flashes like a violent strobe light,
- Negative Inversion: Nexus' best attack. Nexus turns the entire battle zone into a freaky monochrome nightmare. The monochrome continuously flashes, repeatedly dealing massive damage to the foe. He uses this a last ditch attack.