Resurrection is the ability to revive oneself or others from the dead. This ability covers the resurrection of others by any means, whether it be by magic, reality warping, or other means.
- Resuscitation: The ability to bring back oneself or others from the brink of death or recent death, but is unable to revive those who died long before.
- Complete Resurrection: The ability to revive oneself or others to life even after a significant amount of time has passed.
- Some users may not be able to revive themselves from the dead.
- May require specific reagents, rituals, or other specialized means to perform the resurrection.
- Resurrection may take a significant time, sometimes longer than can be useful under Standard Battle Assumptions.
- Those reanimated by the user may die if the user dies.
- There may be restrictions on who or what one is able to revive