Isaac Masterson was born twenty eight years ago to brilliant scientists Adam and Victoria Masterson. They worked at an ACE backed laboratory, developing superior technology. He was a normal child, but was physically weak. His parents adored him, so his early death from a car accident at the age of ten was a shock to them. His parents almost went mad grieving for him. Adam had to wipe the memory of his wife to keep her sanity. Through his studies, he found a way to clone his son. His colleagues were okay with this, so Adam continued with this. He created the perfect clone of Isaac, but as cloning works, it started as a baby. Adam implanted the egg into Victoria without her knowledge, and was born eighteen years ago.
This child was Seth Masterson. Seth grew up exactly like Isaac, but seemed to be more advanced in intellect. When Seth surpassed Isaac in age by two years, Adam was worried that Seth was just as weak as Isaac, if not weaker. He is also worried that him being a clone may lead to an early death, as evidenced by Dolly the sheep. Adam decided to take desperate measures and use ACE technology on Seth’s adaptable clone body to infuse him with their new-found metal Hephaestium. What he didn’t know is that Seth wouldn’t have survived that. Apparently, Isaac had a special ability called the evolve factor, which would’ve helped him survive a lot of things, if it had the time to mature. And since Seth was technically Isaac, Seth developed his evolve factor.
The evolve factor unknowingly changed the Hephaestium in Seth’s body to a stronger version of Hephaestium, known as Hephaestium Mk 2, or streakless steel. Anyway, when Adam’s colleagues found out about this infusion of their precious metal, they were not okay with it. They hired an assassin to take out all three of the Mastersons a month after the infusion. The assassin succeeded on Victoria Masterson, and Adam Masterson faked his death, but Seth was able to take out the assassin on his own. Police came in and Seth assumed that they suspected him for the murders, so he decided to run away. He found a mansion belonging to a man named Butler, and was invited to stay. Because of the infusion of the indestructible yet surprisingly malleable metal in Seth’s body, he figured out that he could change his hands into any sharp weapon six months later.
Years passed, and Seth became increasingly more distant, as Butler made Seth think humans were inherently cruel. Later, a girl claiming to be a princess taking refuge came to his mansion. Together, they exposed Butler as a soul-stealing lich after the souls of super-powered individuals, which Seth eventually dubs as Potents. As payment, Seth helps the girl, named Delia, take back her kingdom. They fail, and learn that there's other Potents out in the world, and Seth along with Delia go out to find a few to protect them from the man who took Delia's kingdom. After recruiting a few more into their group, he is instrumental in world-risking events and greater.
Appearance & Personality
Seth is an African-American boy at approximately 5'11" with an earring in his left ear. He has short yet somewhat spiky hair and is 18. Seth has peak human toned muscles, notably in his neck. He has grey eyes that turn red when sufficiently enraged.
Seth is different from the other Potents (the group that Seth founded with Delia) in the fact that he's a lovable jerk due to his social ineptitude and deadpan demeanor. He tries to get better with his humanity, but it's slow and steady. He has a dark set of morals, as he doesn't mind killing in the slightest. While the others aren't above it (except for Delia and Ian), he doesn't think twice. He seems to have a softer spot for Delia, as he feels indebted to her.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-A | High 4-C
Name: Sinon Masterson
Classification: Anti-Entropy Being, Potent, Clone, The Swordsman
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert swordsman, along with anything else that has a blade, Martial Arts, Metal Manipulation, Can turn his hands and feet into any bladed weapon, Gravity Manipulation, Reactive Evolution, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Being wiped from existence just sends him to a pocket dimension in which he can come out of) and Anti-Regeneration , Portal Creation, Density Manipulation, Pseudo-Flight, Spatial Manipulation, Acausality, Hawking Radiation Manipulation, Can hurt & kill ghosts and nonexistents, Black Hole Creation, Time Travel, Resistance to Soul, Time, Space, Reality, and Mind Manipulation
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Comparable to and can hurt Ian, whose teleportation to a distant spaceship has him exert this much energy) | Large Star level+ (Existing as a human black hole, his GBE is this high)
Speed: Relativistic (Can react to actual lasers) | Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Elliot, who can move so fast that while in a room where one second in there means the universe would've died a hundred times over, he wins a fight with only five minutes passing on the other side)
Striking Strength: Large Planet level | Large Star level+
Durability: Large Planet level | Large Star level+
Stamina: Incredibly High. Fought and was tortured for days on end, and regeneration is potent enough to have him fight nearly infinitely.
Range: Extended melee with blade abilities and broadsword. Hundreds of meters with ranged attacks. Planetary to universal with gravity powers and gravity enhanced ranged attacks.
Standard Equipment: A bastard sword
Intelligence: Extremely high. Regarded as the smartest of the Potents, second to his girlfriend Mina, as his brain is subject to his evolve factor. His parents were also scientists of a secret agency. Trained himself in fighting since the age of 12, and was trained by ACE too.
Weaknesses: Seth is subject to rage, and has a weakness to electricity, as his body is mostly metal. He also has no resistance to transmutation. Preventing him from breathing also draws his regeneration to keeping him alive.
Key: Pre Torture | Post Torture
Note: Subject to change with more writing.
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Sword Hand- Seth slices with his sword hand
- Axe Hand- Seth chops with his axe hand
- Chainsaw Hand- Seth turns his hand into a chainsaw and thrusts it forward. A variant of power saw/drill hand
- Saw Hand- Seth cuts with his saw hand
- Scythe Hand- Seth uses the scythe hand to slice in a vertical arc with great range and to pull the enemy closer for a better attack
- Spear Hand- Seth thrusts his spear hand forward
- Bow Hand- Seth fires a metal arrow with his bow hand
- Spike Launcher- Seth turns his hand into the spike launcher and fires
- Sai Hand- Seth attacks with sais, usually with his dual sai hand
- Knife Hand- Seth thrusts his knife hand to shank
- Cleaver Hand- Seth chops with his cleaver hand
- Morning Star- Seth bashes with his morning star hand
- Harpoon Hand- Seth turns his hand into a harpoon gun, launching a harpoon on a rope to impale an opponent.
- Rope Dart Fingers- Seth turns his finger(s) into rope darts and fires them at a limit
- Spiked Gauntlets- Seth uses this attack as one of his main attacks. It is for pummelling purposes.
- Cudgel Hand- Seth bludgeons with a cudgel hand
- Flail Hand- Seth turns his hand into a flail and swings with it
- Claw Hands- Seth turns his hands into steel claws and slashes
- Chain Hook- Seth turns his hand into a chain hook and throws it or swings it around
- Wire Hand- Seth attacks with wires
- Battle-axe Kick- Seth performs an axe kick with a battle axe
- Cleat Front Kick- Exactly as it sounds. He kicks with spiked cleats
- Sword Cartwheel- he turns all his limbs into swords and cartwheels to the opponent
- Spike shot- he kicks a spike towards the opponent
- Sword flip-kick- Seth does a frontflip towards the opponent, and turns his feet into swords, slicing downwards as he lands on his back
- Multi Sword Kick- Seth performs many side kicks with his foot as a sword
- Ice Skate Backflip- Seth backflips with ice skate feet, cutting upwards. Used if an opponent gets too close.
- Tri Slash- Seth slices with sword hand first, then axe hand, then saw hand
- Super Pierce- Seth turns his hand into short spears and quickly pierces the opponent many times.
- Swordsman’s Gambit- Seth fires a blast from his shotgun, and while the opponent is stunned, performs a series of different weapon attacks. (I’ll cross more of this bridge when I get there)
- Needle Barrage- Seth fires out a large amount of needles, darts, tacks, shurikens, and pins very quickly to have a storm effect.
- Sword Slam- Seth turns his body into a sword and rams the opponent.
- Lightningrod- Seth Uses dual lance hand and sticks one hand in the air like a lightning rod and another pointed at an opponent. Lightning strikes one hand and travels through Seth to use as a bolt of lightning of his own.
- Reality Rend- Seth uses a highly advanced version of his gravity powers and his swords to quickly cut through space and create a temporary dimensional rift. He can use this rift as a portal, or as a pocket dimension to store projectiles. The rifts close after some time, but he can open as many as he needs.
- Gravity Manipulation- Seth can control gravity, gravitons, and the likeness
- Tractor Beam- Seth shoots a beam of energy to move things from afar.
- Gravity Arrow- Seth shoots an arrow enhanced by gravity to make it stronger.
- Graviton Arrow- Similar to the gravity arrow, but is much stronger, and has a larger risk and reward. The charging of the attack warps the whole planet, distorting gravity, yet when launched, the area of effect is so much greater, and even if it misses, it still has a gravitational force on the opponent, warping their body structure. Negates durability to an extent.