Gyrohem's true protector. The one who keeps the planet as stable as it is. The one who shows no emotion but the desire to keep order. The one who stays in an eternal slumber until a catastrophe. The one who keeps the planet from spreading corruption across the Aethur.
This being is the Core. The God of Gyrohem.
Appearance and Personality
The Core's appearance varies, but its usual appearance is that of a silhouette of a man in dark red flames. Other times, it can look just like a simple blob of fire.
The Core has no real emotion. Its only goal is to "protect" the world, and stay in a long slumber when there is peace. It believes it represents the one true neutrality and law in the Aethur, being the Deity that stopped fights and helped collect order in the Aethur before it had to protect Gyrohem.
It has a pacifistic trait unless provoked, and even can bring insight to others. It acts benevolent and kind, even though it cannot feel it themselves. On rare occasions, it may even send an Avatar of itself to handle the dealings of its creations. This is how the Three God Blades were created, when the Avatar was sent down and gifted three lawful individuals the blades, in exchange for their loyalty itself, and to do whatever the Core wished.
It's wish: To keep law and order in the world.
Date of Birth: Unknown
Values: Unknown, likely protect Gyrohem and the Aethur
Status: Alive and active (Doing what it usually does)
Previous Affiliation: None
Alignment: Unknown, seems Lawful Neutral
Color Identity: Red/Orange
Powers and Stats
Tier: 2-A | At least 1-B
Name: The Core
Origin: Gyrohem (Verse)
Gender: None (Though it usually has a shape of a male)
Age: Beyond the concept
Classification: The "Soul" of Gyrohem, the God of Gyrohem, the Watcher, Deity, the "Sleepy God" (Zaunig's nickname for the Core)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Endurance, Aura Sensing, Immortality (Type 9), Adaptation & Evolution, Durability Negation, Energy Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, True Flight, Regeneration (High-Godly), All Types of Weapon Mastery, Void Manipulation (Is able to completely remove a certain thing from existence, be it physical or conceptual. This ability's less powerful on ones that have resistance to this ability or are on a higher dimensional plane), Space-Time Manipulation (Type 2), Omnipresence (on Gyrohem only), Nigh-Omniscient, Ability Replication (The Core can use any ability, or abilities, it replicated without the drawbacks that the original may have had) and Immunity to Ability Replication on its level, calls upon all of its powers from its true self (Thus making it impossible to copy the Core's Avatar unless the opponent is able to affect the Core itself), High level Reality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Acausality, Concept Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Creation, Destruction, Power/Hax Destruction, Absolute Precognition & Absolute Clairvoyance (Is always able to see the correct "path" towards victory), Willpower Defense (Clarification on the ability here. The Core is only able to resist around 90-95% of the abilities listed on the clarification link), can adjust their stats to be always equal or above the opponent(s), does not have the concept of "pain", does not need to breathe, is able to alert its true self of incoming dangers up to a near infinite-dimensional scale, Sealing (Is able to prevent Gyrohem's corruption from spreading by sealing it within itself and the planet), Shapeshifting & Size Manipulation (Is able to turn into practically anything), Abstract Existence (Includes being Non-Corporeal), Complete Arsenal, Absolute Resurrection, Omnilock, Paradox Manipulation | Everything from before to a much higher extent, with the exception of being able to alert its true self (because this is its true self) and gaining its powers from its true self (because, once again, this is its true self), with the addition of Immortality (Type 8. Will always exist as long as the Embodiment of Everything exists), Absolute Teleportation (Only when there's a major threat to Gyrohem & the Aethur), Absolute Creation (Created the three God blades and finished Gyrohem by itself), Meta-Power Manipulation (Is able to create, modify, or remove powers permanently with near to no limits. Resistance to this ability & beings on a higher dimensional plane would reduce this ability's effectiveness), likely much more (said to have more powers than a near omniscient being can even comprehend, and only true omniscient beings could perceive how many abilities the Core has)
Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Has complete and utter control over all of Gyrohem's defenses, which consists of infinite universes. Even if it's just an Avatar, it still stomped a Final Form Linx Rifelson. Should still be far superior to the likes of Kiir even at her hypothetical peak of power) | At least Hyperverse level (Defeated a serious Zaunig, and the battle with him shook the Aethur to an almost infinite scale. Simply by being a Deity, especially one of the most powerful, the Core should be a being of a nearly infinite-dimensional scale)
Speed: Varies in the beginning of most of its fights (Keeps its speed slightly higher than it's opponent), Infinite Speed when it wants to finish a fight, likely Immeasurable at max speed (It is stated that the Core's full speed cannot be comprehended, as it transcends the concept of "speed", but it has been shown to do mostly MFTL+ and Infinite Speed feats). Omnipresent on Gyrohem (The Core could be everywhere on Gyrohem at once at any time) | Same, likely Nigh-Omnipresent at max speed (The Core's existence is spread throughout the Aethur. Most Deities and beings on a similar level aren't even able to touch the Core)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Multiversal | At least Hyperversal
Durability: At least Hyperverse level (Including the Core's Avatar, as it's literally a part of the Core itself, and cannot be destroyed unless the Core itself dies)
Stamina: Immeasurable (The Core is likely above this concept)
Range: Multiversal | Hyperversal
Standard Equipment: None/Varies
Weaknesses: The Core usually starts off its fights with stats just above the opponent's before increasing it (It only increases it when the fight drags on for too long) | The Core can only teleport when there's a major threat to Gyrohem and the Aethur. It cannot afford to drag on fights for too long, since most of its power drains quicker because of it being directly in-contact with Gyrohem's corruption, hence why it has to sleep a lot: to regain its energy for the next major threat.
Notable Attacks and Techniques
- Inferno: The Core shoots out small red and orange orbs. When it connects to something, a massive explosion that ignores all durability is created. The explosion's range depends on how much power the Core wants it to be.
- Phoenix Flame Punch: The Core punches through the enemy. The attack would phase through anything, but whatever it goes through, will burn up from the inside. These flames ignore regular fire immunity, and the only way to resist the Core's flames is to be a dimension higher than it.
- Core Burst: The Core releases a massive amount of Aura turned energy. The size of the blast radius and the power it induces depends entirely on how much Aura the Core releases.
- Ability Replication: Each Deity has a power blessed by one of the embodiments. This is the power blessed upon the Core by the embodiment of Everything. Since it does not have a "true form", the Core is able to take on the form of others, and use copied versions their abilities, weapons, and even mentalities and knowledge, just by knowing they exist. Because this is the Core's ultimate ability- the one blessed by the embodiments- it can use the original user's abilities without any of the drawbacks. The only limitations of this ability is that this would not work on anyone of no dimensional limitations, or that the opponent has a sufficient amount of resistance to this specific ability.
- Fought a multitude of beings similar to it, all of which were major threats to Gyrohem, and all were usually beings of an infinite-dimensional scale.
- Fought a serious Zaunig.
- The Core is a collection of everyone in Gyrohem. Once someone or something dies on Gyrohem, their soul goes directly inside of it, as long as it was created by the Core.
Key: The Core's Avatar | The Core Itself
- Linx provoked the Core's Avatar to come out and fight him by defeating the current Three Protectors. Usually it wouldn't come out just because of that, but by Linx being a potential danger to the planet, the Avatar came out. Linx didn't know it was just an avatar at the time and thought it was the actual Core.
- The Core is the strongest Deity.