|“||You are far too insignificant to comprehend what my Master has planned for this Universe. You need not worry about it though; in mere minutes you won't need to worry about anything. They'll be nothing left to worry about.||„|
|~ Xain in the closing of his fight against Aikkon.|
Chaos, the greatest evil throughout the Omniverse, was imprisoned and sealed away in the gap between Hyperverses. Despite this, Chaos retained the ability to cast spawns of himself into the Multiverses below him. One of these spawns was Xain.
Xain was tasked with spreading Chaos across the Multiverse of Dexous, and he decided to start in the Universal Constellation of Lord Zeth. Xain was gravitated to the 18th Universe. He thought it to be an easy target; he destroyed Aikkon, the Universe lost all hope.
Earth was the epicentre of a galactic Henshin conquest. The destruction caused by Earth's invasion filled it with dismay, and sadness. Xain had an opportunity.
The Dragon Souls had been filled with negative emotions due to their misuse. Xain imbued the Dragon Souls with power and the darkness and negativity felt by the humans, and Ensyn Shenlong was formed. The beast was given purpose by Xain, this purpose was to destroy Aikkon.
However, Ensyn Shenlong, even after he absorbed the Dragon Souls, fell Aikkon, after he was imbued with the power of the gods and became a Super Henshin Xeno. Matters had to be taken into Xain's hands.
After four long years of replicating all that Aikkon could do and mastering the body Xain chose to be his weapon, the great evil took to the skies of planet Earth and began to lay it to waste; in the hopes that Aikkon would arrive to stop him.
Maria and Noctis made an attempt to stop Xain, but they were bested in a single second each. Aikkon arrived 2 hours late, and challenged Xain.
To say that their battle was titanic would be an understatement. Their blasts and auras enveloped the entire Universe. Despite Aikkon having reached a state of near mastery of the Super Henshin Xeno form, his power could not be compared to Xain's. Aikkon had to use his mind to defeat Xain.
Xain, despite holding the advantage for the majority of the battle, eventually began to weaken. He was pushed to his limit, by a mortal. Desperation began to take hold of Xain. To the point where, he unleashed an energy blast that destroyed everything. The entire Universe.
This attack drained Xain however, and while the destruction of the Universe didn't kill him, Xain was forced to enter a trance-like state to regain his energy.
Awakening from this trance roughly two months later in Universe 16; Xain quickly travelled to an ancient battleground where he challenged Aikkon, who had just participated in the annual Universe 16 "Warrior's tournament".
As promised, Aikkon arrived alone.
As the two rivals prepared themselves, Aikkon by becoming a Super Henshin Xeno and Xain by bulking up rather substantially, they were interrupted by Lord Zeth and Veques, the former having developed a personal animosity towards Xain. Zeth easily disposed of Xain in a rather lengthy duel, although in a daring move Xain abandoned his old form and wrestled control of Zeth's body from the God of Destruction.
Appearance and Personality
Naturally, Xain possessed no form. He was however, free to take on whatever form he wished. Xain took on the form of Aikkon, an extremely powerful Henshin warrior. Instead of Aikkon's standard black and white Gi, Xain wore a purple and grey Gi. Xain had purple hair that was very similar to Aikkon's in style, though it didn't look as presentable.
Xain was a cruel, malevolent creature at heart, quite like his own master. He was as evil as any one being could possibly be, all he wanted was the spread of chaos across Lord Zeth's Universal Constellation.
Strangely, upon taking on the body of Aikkon, he also took on the Henshin's natural lust for combat, as well as Aikkon's knowledge. This may have changed they way Xain conducted himself. In his battle with Aikkon, he was relatively honorable and would not accept an illegitimate victory.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-A, possibly 2-C | At least 2-C
Origin: Dragon Soul
Gender: Unknown, appears male
Classification: Martial Artist, Alien (Henshin)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Endurance, master martial artist, True Flight, Energy Manipulation, resistance to time manipulation, immunity to fire, ice and electricity, can skip forward in time in increments of 10 second, limited telekinesis and telepathy, regeneration (Mid-Low in Aikkon form, Low-Godly when formless), possession (physical)
Attack Potency: Universe level (threatened to destroy the entirety of Universe 18. Far surpassed Aikkon, even when the latter was in his Super Henshin Xeno form), possibly Multi-Universe level (managed to hold his own against Lord Zeth in a prolonged encounter, although it is very likely that Zeth himself was holding back) | At least Multi-Universe level (equal to, or potentially even stronger than Veques)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (kept up with Aikkon, though he never showed signs of being vastly faster), possibly Immeasurable (kept pace with Zeth) | Immeasurable (effortlessly defeated Aikkon as a SHX, delivering a punch to his abdomen before he could react, going on to then battle with Veques, keeping up with her)
Lifting Strength: Unknown (should be stronger than Aikkon, however)
Striking Strength: Universal (damaged Aikkon, who survived the destruction of Universe 18, albeit barely) | At least Multi-Universe level
Durability: At least Universe level (survived the destruction of Universe 18), possibly Multi-Universe level (Aikkon could not truly kill Xain, it took the power of Lord Zeth to do so.) | At least Multi-Universe level (tanked a substantial amount of attacks from Veques)
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Extremely high. As a spawn of Chaos Xain is very knowledgeable about magic and space-time. Due to this, and him inheriting Aikkon's body, he should be vastly more knowledgeable than Aikkon himself. His mind in combat however, is far not on the level of Aikkon's, as shown by the Henshin easily outsmarting him and fighting him on equal accord despite the large power difference.
Weaknesses: None Notable
Key: Aikkon template | Lord Zeth's body
Notable Attacks and Techniques
- Hyper Flare: One of the abilities Xain gained after attaining Aikkon's body. His version of the attack is less focused and more raw. It's beam is far wider but less powerful on a direct impact. This makes the attack more useful against group encounters but less useful against single opponents. It was because of this that Aikkon won their first beam struggle when at peak power. He has not mastered this ability to the same degree as Aikkon.
- Chaos Eruption: A very small and simple orb of red (turned to a blackish-purple when fighting at full strength) energy. It may seem simple, but its destructive capability is immense, capable of destroying a small but very dense and compact Galaxy. Inflicted immense and marginal damage against SH and SHX Aikkon respectively.
- Chaos Torrent: A far more powerful but less instantaneous version of his Chaos Eruption move. This version takes a short or long time to charge depending on the intended effect. At short, it can incapacitate SH Aikkon. At long, it threatened to destroy Aikkon and Universe 18.
- Chaos Avalanche: A similar attack to Aikkon's Energy Volley move. Its individual projectiles are stronger but the move lasts for a shorter amount of time.
- Time Manipulation: Xain's signature technique. This ability allows Xain to stop time and move freely while it is stopped, it lasts for 10 seconds. A character requires either infinite speed or time manipulation immunity to break free from this technique. The ability has only flaw however, Xain cannot attack when time is stopped, so the ability is only used by him to close the distance between him and his opponent and to dodge otherwise unavoidable attacks. Coupled with his incredible speed however, this ability is immensely useful, and vital to Xain's battle strategy. This limitation is removed when Xain possessed Lord Zeth's body, making Xain all the more deadly.