Zack Fair's page here is created by Kevenkiller and he is from a Final Fantasy Fanfiction.
This version of Zack survive his final stand in Crisis Core and became a mercenary with Cloud they both were hire for the Avalanche group to destroy the Mako Reactor the plot of Final Fantasy VII is almost the same with minor change but after Final Fantasy VII Zack was choose by the godess Cosmos to do a quest against Chaos in other Final Fantasy Universes.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 5-A, likely higher | 4-B | Possibly 3-C
Name: Zack Fair
Origin: Final Fantasy VII
Age: 16-23 | 23 | 26
Classification: Ex 1st Class Soldier
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, master swordsmanship, Summoning, with the DMW can copy and adapt the Limit Breaks of other characters upon meeting them, and is thereafter able to perform those Limit Breaks as his own (Chain Slash, Octaslash, Rush Assault , Air Strike, Lucky Stars, Healing Wave, Meteor Shots and Apocalypse), Elemental Manipulation (Of the fire, lightning, ice, wind, and earth variety), Healing and Regeneration (Mid-Low), Poison Manipulation, Petrification, Barrier Creation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (With Death Materia), Energy Blasts (in the form of Ultima and Flare), Ignoring defense (With Darkness materia).
Attack Potency: At least Dwarf Star level+, likely higher (Defeated Bahamut Fury, A character stronger than Typhoon, shortly after becoming a 1st Class SOLDIER and later went on to defeat the Genesis Avatar) | Solar System Level (fought and defeated Safer Sephiroth) | Possibly Galaxy Level+
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+
Striking Strength: At least Class XGJ, likely higher | Class XPJ | Possibly Galactic Class
Durability: At least Dwarf Star Level+, likely higher (Comparable to the likes of the Genesis Avatar by the end of Crisis Core) | Solar System Level (took hits from Safer Sephiroth) | Possibly Galaxy Level+
Stamina: Extremly High
Range: Extended melee range, much higher with magic and summons
Standard Equipment: Buster Sword | Ultima Weapon, Ziedrich and Ribbon
Weaknesses: None notable
- Costly Punch: Zack is able to spend a portion of his own health to deal a powerful punch that ignores conventional defenses such as armor.
- Death Jump: Leaps into the air before coming down on his opponent with the Buster Sword, inflicting Instant Death if the opponent has not demonstrated immunity to it.
- Digital Mind Wave: Zack's Limit Break, allowing him to unleash a variety of attacks inspired by his close associates depending on his mental state. In addition, his attack power is proportional to his emotional state, ranging from low (depressed and tired), to normal (basic, calm mental state), to Heavenly (charged, extremely emotionally invested).
- Chain Slash: A physical hit against one enemy.
- Octaslash: Zack's drive to match Sephiroth allows him to use the latter's signature attack, unleashing eight physical hits against one enemy.
- Rush Assault: Angeal's advice urge Zack to unleash a combo of 15 physical hits total on one enemy or seven hits, seven hits, and one hit on up to three enemies. The final hit inflicts Stun (a form of paralysis). He pulls off a series of punches, finishing by speeding by the target.
- Air Strike: Zack calls Tseng to send in an air strike from one of Shinra's attack helicopters, bombarding the opponent with missiles and heavy machine gun fire.
- Meteor Shots: Zack's friendship with Clouds has him jump into the air and swing his blade multiple times, sending explosive blasts at his targets, dealing physical damage. An analog to Cloud's Meteorain Limit Break.
- Healing Wave: Aerith's prayers completely restores HP, MP and AP, with a chance of doubling the limits of his vitality temporraily, and clears status effects. He also gains complete invincibility to conventional attacks for a limited duration of time.
- Lucky Stars: Encouragement from Cissnei causes all of his attacks are critical hits for limited duration.
- Apocalypse: He is able to cast a spell that damages all enemies through use of a pentagram like symbol.
- Hellfire: A magical attack on all enemies. Zack summons Ifrit who sends waves of flames at his targets.
- Mega Flare: A magical attack on all enemies. Zack summons Bahamut who flies into the atmosphere and charges a large energy ball of destructive power. It then fires the ball at the ground below.
- Exa Flare: A magical attack on all enemies. Zack summons Bahamut Fury who in outside space, uses the moon as a conductor to fire a large focused destructive beam at his targets.
- Zantetsuken: A summon that slashes Zack's target with an incredibly sharp sword, inflicting Instant Death to those who aren't immune to it.
- Rebirth Flame: A magical attack on all enemies. It casts Raise on Zack. Raise means that if he is KOed, he'll be resuscitated automatically and fully healed.
Elemental Magic Spells:
- Bolt : It is the basic Lightning-elemental spell and deals electrical damage.
- Bolt2 : Bolt2 fires several bolts of light at an enemy, potentially hitting multiple targets.
- Bolt3 : Bolt3 fires many bolts of light forward, hitting multiple targets. Compared to Bolt and Bolt2, Bolt3 has the widest radius and longest range.
- Bolt4 : Bolt4 inflicts massive non-elemental damage, cannot be reflected, and inflicts a large delay.
- Fire : The Fire spell shoots a single fireball at an enemy that homes in on it.
- Fire2 : Fire2 is a Magic Materia that shoots two fireballs that seek out targets and explode, hitting each target twice
- Fire3 : Fire3 shoots three fireballs that seek out targets and explode, hitting each target twice.
- Fire4 : Fire4 Deals Fire damage to enemies within area of effect. Successive use enhances spell potency.
- Ice : Ice summons a small shard of ice that hovers above an enemy for a moment before slamming downward.
- Ice2 : Ice2 summons a shard of ice that slams down on enemies, possibly inflicting Stun.
- Ice3 : Blizzaga summons a large shard of ice above an enemy to slam down on them
- Ice4 : Ice4 causes heavy Ice damage and may inflict Sap.
Time Magic Spells:
-Haste : Accelerate time to increased the target speed.
-Slow : Slows the passing of time for one enemy.
-Stop : Stops time and paralyzes all foes.
- Defeated Angeal Penance
- Defeated Genesis Avatar
- Defeated Safer Sephiroth
- Defeated Chaos
- Defeated Emperor Mateus
- Defeated Zeromus
- Defeated Gilgamesh
- Defeated Kefka Palazzo
- Defeated Sin
- Defeated Vayne Carudas Solidor
- Defeated Orphan
Key: Crisis Core | Final Fantasy VII | Final Fantasy I, II, IV, VI, IX, X, XII, XIII
Notable Victories: N/A
Notable Losses: N/A
Inconclusive Matches: N/A